Rose Lipman Hall
CENTRE FOR CREATIVITY & WELLBEING
Our iconic Hall located in the Rose Lipman Building has been used by artists to practice their craft since it was built in the 1960’s. The Hall is still used to showcase the arts and is also available for hire as an event space for parties, corporate events, receptions, filming and much more. The large open space lends itself to large gatherings, and chairs and trestle tables, a PA system, and stage lighting are available. We also have a kitchen onsite for the use of our guests.
Prices start at £45 an hour for De Beauvoir residents
8am – 10pm 7 days a week
HIRING THE HALL
Types of use we can accommodate include;Theatre rehearsals, productions, live music, film shoots, parties, conferences, pop-ups, art exhibitions, film screenings, book launches, dance workshops, talks and lectures, educational and charity events… These are just a few ideas but we’ve had hundreds over the years so if you’re not sure, just ask.
We encourage inclusive, public facing events and we love hearing ideas from members of the community for things we can host at the Rose Lipman. If you have an idea but are not sure how to go about putting it on, get in touch and lets have a chat.
* We’re working on an updated Social Payback Model for the building so that we can show how revenue made from the studios and hall hires, gives back to the programme of events and the local community
* We programme arts led events throughout the year, all of which are community/public facing
* We keep 30% of the days each year free for bookings from the De Beauvor Estate
* 16% of the available days are used by our resident charity.
We welcome enquiries from local residents with ideas for community led events and projects.
* All bookings will be required to have insurance and to have carried out a risk assessment
Please apply using the enquiry form for more details and availability.
The Rose Lipman Building is operated on a Not For Profit basis.
Profit goes back into improving the building and funding events.
Please visit our FAQs for more info.
- 2271sqft / 211m2
- 150 Standing 80 Seated
- Chairs and trestle tables
- Natural light
- Cloakroom available for hire
- TENs available
- Ceiling height 16ft